I had a chat with Joe Dager on the business901.com podcast a couple weeks back, and we discussed ROWE and Lean,and where the two approaches line up, and where they differ. Click the link to hear me discuss how what ROWE’s creators advocate might help to expose what Bob Emiliani calls “Fake Lean” or what Mark Graban calls “L.A.M.E” and create better focus for those whose Lean aspiration have gone astray.
Last Week’s Best:
- From FastCompany – Unlimited Vacation Doesn’t Create Slackers–It Ensures Productivity
- From edudemic.com - 5 Innovative Mind-Mapping Tools For Education
- From The Washington Post - Student loans seen as potential ‘next debt bomb’ for U.S. economy
- From the Wall Street Journal (via @Kevein_Meyer – Too Many Activities?
- From Timeback Management - Respect for People, Shingo Edition